Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Crop art time of year

When the temperature and the humidity are way up, I get that old seed-pasting feeling.

The deadline for the Minnesota State Fair's Crop Art Exhibit/Competition is looming.

I have ideas, but I haven't done anything with them yet. But if I am going to get anything into the Fair this year, now is the time to act.

This blog will be a record of my crop art progress. Stop back between now and the end of August 2008 to see if I have gotten anything done.

If you want to look at finished crop art from years past, click over to the mothership, cropart.com. Lots of finished crop art there to see, plus info on how-to and stuff.

If you are interested in entering in this year's State Fair, there's time. The registration deadline is Friday, August 8 and the art is due to be delivered to the Fairgrounds on Monday, August 18.

Click over to mnstatefair.org to register on line and for rules.

No comments: